Friday, May 13, 2011

Eddie VS Pole

This happened this morning around 6am or so... I am not entirely sure what happened... But I am pretty banged up... Xrays to follow this post at some point... But in a nut shell his is what happened... The pole is intruded into the driver side of the vehicle about 2feet.... I am really lucky to be alive...

While upside down I found my brothers work keys... Paul's pick, the CDs(which they wouldn't take) my lunch box and my phone... When asked for a number to call I could not for the life of me remember any number... I drew a blank... My home number, brothers cell, dads cell... I couldn't remember any of it... The ONLY phone number I could remember was Courtney's... I didn't give it tho, I didn't wanna put any of this on her...(I caused her enough trouble and pain)
Bf it was strange to think that's all I could really remember...


No comments:

Post a Comment