Sunday, May 15, 2011

I love my friends!

SO!

I live yes... I wasn't sure I was going to the other day! It seemed like i was going to be trapped for ever in the car... being upside down is way more then I could bare, to say the least. Anyway there will be a post about that later when I can remember more then waking-up upside down. This post is about my friends who came to see me in the hospital/home. No one can ask for more! "Friendship is by far natures greatest design!"

Thank you Fox!
Your more then just my boyfriend, your a best friend, and thats part of what makes us amazing! I love you so much, I am so sorry that I put you through that! There was so much fear in your eyes when I saw you in the hospital. I promise to try my hardest to never let that happen again!

Thank you Clover!
Your my best friend and you came through as soon as you found out about what happened! That Nos was amazing! & I love that Monkey! He holds and supports my leg very well! I hope I will see you at work soon, as I doubt these injuries will keep me down for long!

Thank you Ivy!
The air bed helped keep me off the ground & Cliff(my new beta) is super cute! I love him! & he will remind me every day that there was a Cliff and I went over it... tho it was more of an embankment... Anyway thank you so much! Now my pet will have more meaning then ever!

Thank you Detress!
I love my Fry Mom! Thank you so much! You were with me in spirit and your words were inspiring! Sometimes we cant be just there to help each other but I know you love and deeply care for me. That alone helped me see past all the darkness surrounding me.

Thank you Waffle!
As much as I don't have an affinity for driving right now that ride home was prefect timing! I am really thankful for it and that you came to see me in the hospital! Also that McDouble was sick! Thank you again!

Thank you Kmae!
Thank you for coming to see me in the hospital! Your hug was amazing! It made me feel safer! Even in that big car of Waffles! Your guys didn't have to but you did, and the thought counts for so much, as the actions mean even more!

I love all my friends! There were many of you who I didn't mention specifically! But you know who you are! I love you all, you make everyday that much more bearable! In these harsh times its you, my friends, that make me continue... I will forever be here for each of you in anyway I can, my love is unconditional, I promise to show the love and devotion to each and every one of you just as parent to a child. *XOXO*

-Bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment