Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Nightmares...

So over the past few days I've been having serious nightmares, I cant get the image of the accident out of my head. I have some more photos to show why. But every dream has been close to the same; there is a car its out of control, I can't do anything, and then I crash into something, sometimes a pole, some times another car...

The day it happened I was on my way to my boyfriends after work, I work 9pm to 530am, it was about 6am-ish. I was stuck behind a red truck on the way up Rancho California Rd, to my dismay he also made the left turn toward Du Luz that I was going to, so I was still stuck behind him. However on Sandia Creek, just a merger 100yards from the last turn he, pulled over and let me on by, his name was Sheldon, he isnt out of the story just yet... I moved around his truck excited that I could finally get at least up to the speed limit, since he had been going rather slow, this also may have been the reason I did start going so fast.

I bounded around the corner going a steady 50, I was impatient and wanted to get to Fox's sooner, I wanted to get home so we could have some alone time, and cuddle maybe watch a movie or play a game before I got too tired... and since this whole next week was suppose to be a 7day work week, I was going to work from Thursday to Wednesday, I would have missed out on seeing him as much, since Tasha was coming on Sunday to visit for the week. I increased my speed to around 60 or so, the speed limit being around 45, and passed a few cars on the way, until one very interesting car caught my eye right as I was going over a hill and down it.

Subaru! I thought and then I went to move over, since i was going pretty fast, to let him have more room, he was going pretty fast too. Then my tire caught something, a bump, ditch, rock, I am not sure, something tho and my steering wheel began to turn... I tried to compensate for the incident by spinning the wheel one way and when I began to slide I spun it the other way; after this I dont remember much, until I woke up upside down and pinned in my car... I... I cant talk about it anymore... but here are the photos... you'll see what I mean...






1 comment:

  1. It truly is a miracle that you are alive...

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete